Bonjour, comment pouvons-nous vous aider ?
1. Site presentation
In accordance with Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the website www.wokine.com are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its creation and monitoring:
Owner : Wokine – SIRET 30332115200025 –
+33 (0)3 20 88 11 59
– 16 place Cormontaigne, 59000 Lille
Creator : Wokine
Publication Manager : Nicolas Quilliet –
+33 (0)3 20 88 11 59
Webmaster : Nicolas Quilliet –
+33 (0)3 20 88 11 59
Host : Wokine – 16 place Cormontaigne, 59000 Lille
2. Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site and Services Offered
This website is normally accessible to users at any time. However, Wokine may decide to interrupt access to the website for technical maintenance reasons and will make every effort to communicate the dates and times of the intervention to users. The website www.wokine.com is regularly updated by Nicolas Quilliet.
3. Description of services provided
The purpose of the website www.wokine.com is to provide information on all the activities of the company. Wokine strives to provide the most accurate information possible on the website www.wokine.com. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies, and deficiencies in the update, whether caused by itself or by third-party partners who provide it with this information.
All information provided on the website www.wokine.com is for informational purposes only and is subject to change. In addition, the information on the website www.wokine.com is not exhaustive and is subject to modifications that may have been made since their publication.
4.Technical data limitations in the contract
5. Intellectual Property and Counterfeiting
Unless otherwise stated, Wokine is the owner of intellectual property rights or holds usage rights over all elements accessible on the site, including texts, images, graphics, logos, and icons.
The texts and images on the website www.wokine.com, produced by Wokine, are made available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution – No Derivatives 3.0 Unported License. However, the use of one or more texts from www.wokine.com on another website requires prior authorization from Wokine to avoid situations of duplicate content. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be obtained by contacting the site owner.
Any unauthorized use of the site in these legal notices, or any of the elements it contains, shall be considered as counterfeiting and pursued in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of Liability
Wokine shall not be held liable for direct or indirect damages caused to the user’s equipment, when accessing the website www.wokine.com, resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
Wokine shall also not be held liable for indirect damages (such as a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the website www.wokine.com.
Interactive areas (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Wokine reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in these areas that violates applicable laws in France, in particular provisions relating to data protection. Where appropriate, Wokine also reserves the right to hold the user civilly and/or criminally liable, especially in case of a message with racist, abusive, defamatory, or pornographic content, regardless of the medium used (text, photograph, etc.).
7. Hyperlinks and cookies
The website www.wokine.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with Wokine’s permission. However, Wokine does not have the ability to verify the content of these visited sites and will therefore assume no responsibility for them.
Browsing the www.wokine.com site may result in the installation of cookies on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file that does not allow the identification of the user, but records information about a computer’s navigation on a site. The data obtained is intended to facilitate future navigation on the site and also to allow various frequency measures.
Refusing the installation of a cookie may result in the inability to access certain services. However, the user can configure their computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies:
Under Internet Explorer: Click on the Tools tab (gear icon in the top right-hand corner) and select Internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate by clicking OK.
- Under Edge: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by three small dots) in the top right-hand corner of the browser.Select Settings, then go to the Privacy and Security tab. In the Cookies section, choose to block cookies.
- Under Firefox: Click on the Firefox button at the top of the browser window, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Storage rules to “Use custom settings for history”. Finally, check the box to block cookies.
- Under Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by a gear) in the top right-hand corner of the browser. Select Preferences, then click on Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click on Content settings. Under “Cookies,” you can block cookies.
- Under Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines) in the top right-hand corner of the browser. Select Settings, then click on Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click on Preferences. In the Privacy tab, you can block cookies.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction attribution
Any dispute related to the use of the website www.wokine.com is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Paris.
9. Relevant laws
- Law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended by Law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, relating to data protection and privacy rights.
- Law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004, for trust in the digital economy. European Regulation n° 2016/679 (known as the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR).
- User: Internet user connecting to, using the aforementioned site.
- Personal information: “information that, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly allows the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (article 4 of law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978).